Cấm câu cáGeneral Paper English – 8021
Cấm câu cáCambridge International AS Level English General Paper develops a set of transferable skills. These include comprehension, constructing an argument, presenting views, and writing English coherently and persuasively. Learners can apply these skills across a wide range of subjects and these skills equip them well for progression to higher education or directly into employment.
The approach in Cambridge International AS Level English General Paper encourages learners to be:
- Confident in explaining, analysing and evaluating multi-disciplinary issues and communicating arguments
- Responsible in seeking a wide range of knowledge and opinion from varied sources, directing their own learning
- Reflective while considering a diverse range of ideas, incorporating these into their responses
- Innovative by allowing them creating their own ideas and style as they explore topics and express ideas in writing
- Engaged by developing informed opinions, engaging with the challenges of our dynamic world.
Cấm câu cáMORE INFORMATION:
Cấm câu cáKeeping in mind the challenging content and the range of ideas and knowledge this subject demands, the students are advised to read widely. The topics are discussed using challenging vocabulary which is another requirement of this subject. Public speaking activities and debates are also two important tools which are used to teach this subject.
Cấm câu cáMarking schemes, examiner reports and personalised notes on the structure and the types of essays, prepared by the teachers help students improve. Teachers also give very detailed individual feedback to each student about what they do well and how they can improve further.
Cambridge International AS Level English General Paper helps to provide transferable skills which support further subject specific study. This syllabus also promotes an ability to communicate in written English relevant to the study of a wide range of courses in higher education. It is suitable for candidates intending to enter employment or further study, or as part of a course of general education.
Ravi Campus Lahore